Tuesday, January 13, 2009

He is...McFluffin!

I know this isn't the coolest thing to say, but I'm going to say it anyway. I love my cats!

They are so funny and they all have such different personalities. I know this sounds totally pathetic and you probably didn't realize that you were reading the blog of a 60 year old woman, with the crocheting and cat talk and all. Since we moved out last year, we've only had one cat, Penelope (pronounced Peen-a-loupe, rhymes with cantaloupe. It's from the movie Club Dread. RENT IT.)


Then in September, we bought Bubsie. In this picture I am wearing drawstring pants and he is fighting the drawstring. This is pretty much Bubsie in a nutshell:


And finally, big beautiful McFluffin! (Like McLovin from Superbad). We just got him and he used to belong to my sister-in-law, but she has a German Shepard, and the two did not mix. He is a Maine Coon, about 3 years old and we got him cut into a "lion cut" to make all that hair more manageable. Mr. Fight wears only black and the cat's hair was a freaking mess. I couldn't sleep on my pillows without cat hair in my eyes and up my nose. Here he is:

Here's the back view to show off the full splendor of his ridiculous tail:


There you have it! The loves of my life.

2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Your cats are gorgeous. I only have one and she believes she rules the house and the inhabitants.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

|