Monday, March 2, 2009

Superstar!

I was tagged by Kathleen over at Katydid and Kid to be a part of the Rock star club.


Here's how it rolls:
1) Go to Wikipedia and hit the random link on the left sidebar, under the navigation heading. The first article you get is the name of your band.
2) Go to the website The Quotations Page. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your album.
3) Go to Flicker's Randomizer feature. The third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover.
4) Use Photoshop or another photo editing software to create your album cover.
5) Post your album cover on your blog, along with this text. Be sure to nominate at least 5 friends (by leaving comments on their blogs with a link to your post), and tag me, Fight or Flight, by leaving a comment so that I can see what you've created.

Drum roll please....


For those of you wondering what PARD6B is:
Par-6 partitioning defective 6 homolog beta (C. elegans), also known as PARD6B, is a human gene. And I know I was only supposed to use the last 4 or 5 words of my quote, but I couldn't do that to Kurt Vonnegut. I am quite please with my new band. I play the cowbell. I've got a fever, you know, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

My rock stars:

Amoena @ It's About Me, Amoena (as usual! I can't help it, I frakking love her blog!)
Karrie @ Knit Purl Gurl
Laura @ I am a refined young lady!
Victoria @ suffering from nostalgia (as usual!)
and in an attempt to help a friend revive her blog which she hasn't been posting to lately...tsk, tsk
Rebecca @ youer than you

Have fun!

3 Comments:

Amoena said...

Thanks again for tagging! I appreciate it :) And of course I already created my album cover. I couldn't wait :P

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Created my album cover!! Go check it out!! :D

Cesia said...

I love it! (Okay, so I just love the nerdiness of the band name.)

- Cesia.

 

|