Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome!

So I decided to start this blog after being inspired by a friend's blog Katydid and Kid, which you should check out- especially if you like the earth or have a baby, or both! My blog won't be about babies or the earth, although both are alright in my book. I thought this would be a good way to sort of live in the present and be more aware of the things that are going on in my life. Sometimes we think about the things we do today as preparation for something better down the road, but that seems to me like a good way to waste your life. So this is going to serve as a record of the stuff I do and the things I care about.

A little about me: I'm 27, I live with my 25-year-old husband of 5 years and our two cats Penelope and Bubsy. Together we've had our ups and downs, but we're a team and we always find a way. We got married quick and young and spent 4 years being broke and living in my in-law's basement while I went back to school. We moved into our first apartment one year ago on Halloween. We're still broke.

This blog is the story of us making our way in the world.
Fight or flight.

2 Comments:

Kathleen W. said...

I love the title of your blog too, and that photo! You just need a vintage pin-up look for your background, or else tattoos!

Unknown said...

haayyy! you're in my google reader now and everything, so i'll be keeping up! love ya!

-ali

 

|