Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reading is FUNdamental.

So I decided to fancy up the ol' blog a bit. It's not quite how I'd like yet, but I'm over it for tonight. I have a bout (game) tomorrow (I play roller derby) that I want to get my rest for so I can try to cream some ladies tomorrow. I would, however, like to leave you with this:

Penis Pokey Book by Christopher Behrens.

Penis Pokey
"This book contains no nudity. No profanity. No sexual material of any kind. And yet it just might be the most obscene thing we've ever carried! Penis Pokey is an illustrated board book with a large die-cut hole in its center. Every spread features a dazzling full-color illustration with one thing missing—a banana, perhaps, or a fire hose, or a sea serpent. Male readers can complete the illustrations using the talents God has given them. Are we serious? Yes! Is this funny? Absolutely! Will this be a terrific hit with college students, bachelorette parties, and exhibitionists of all ages? Of course! Penis Pokey is far and away the strangest and funniest novelty book we've seen in a long, long time."

There, now I can go watch the Soup and go to bed. I'll post an update about the bout tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

 

|